Tuesday, June 29, 2010

the video of the moment of my life! :D

Heyyy! Here I proudly present the video of the moment of my life!

This video means so much for me as well as the photos I've uploaded before, because they are the proofs that I've made a big change in my life: I overcame my fear. I might still shudder & feel disgusting every time I see these "things", but at least I HAVE TRIED & SUCCEED. These proofs will always remind me & support me that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, with the help of God, that's for sure.

Thank you for everybody - my wonderful friends! - for encouraging me to overcome my fear, for helping me out, for being patient to wait for me to be ready to do so, to stay still even though I was so annoying that I screamed & cried a lot before I finally DID it :D

Enjoy! lol

VIDEO0016

No comments:

Post a Comment