Saturday, July 31, 2010

Big Sale!

Yesterday I was soooo happy. I had Saman practice everyday so I didn't have time to go shopping. My classmates and juniors went to our favourite shopping mall here (Incity) everyday. I really mean EVERYDAY. The branded shops like Zara, Mango, Next, H&M, C&A, Pull & Bear, Bershka, Promod are having big sale. The main purpose they went there everyday was not because of the big sale, though. But the day before yesterday, the boys shopped a lot. They bought 115RMB NEXT jeans, 39RMB Uniqlo shirts, 115RMB NEXT bag, etc. Crazyy, eh?

I wanted to shop, too! So yesterday I finally made it! Haha.. I didn't buy many things, though, because I only had limited time, and everything has been sold out, I think. Zara was almost empty. Poor me. In Bershka and Pull & Bear, the dresses and clothes I loved were the new collections. Hahahahaha.. As always. And I could find nothing in H&M and C&A. But I bought a purse in NEXT with only 85RMB!!! And Zara's blouse with 79RMB!! I love it so muchh. I'm happy enough now haha.. But still, I want to shop more, but I heard the sale is only until the end of the month, which is today. Hopefully there will still be another sale, hiks. I got no more money, though, haha.. The boys bought so many things and I hate that (I feel that they beat me haha). Everytime they got out of a shop, at least one of them would have carried a new shopping bag. Huff.. What I hate is, the blazer I love in Zara that costs around 500RMB wasn't there! I think they won't be on sale, huhuhuu..

My junior bought a NEXT purse with only 35RMB! I don't know why there is such a big sale now. It's not the end of any season, it's right in the middle of summer! I don't understand the timing of sales here. They also have big sales in around January-February. Before, I thought in four-seasoned countries, the sales are on the end of seasons to clean their stocks. But it's not like that here. What I love is, the sales are very good. The price is really cut off. Not like sales in Indonesia. Even if they are on sale, but they are still too pricey.

Tomorrow Decathlon will be on sale from 4-10pm. I don't know if I'm going or not, because, the fear is always there: the fear of spending a lot of money because of shopping. Hahahaha.. Will there be a time in the future when I don't have to think about money anymore when I'm shopping? I'm just saying "AMEN!" now :P I still have to buy a hard disk very soon because my lappie's memory is running out now. Arghhhh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment