Monday, September 20, 2010

movies!

I watched these two movies few days ago and I thought they were good!

 
唐山大地震 (After Shock). It's a chinese movie, about the story of Tangshan's big earthquake in 1976. I don't know whether it's based on true story or not (but I don't think it's a true story) but it's a good movie to watch! So touching. It's telling how a 23-seconds-earthquake can cause 32 years of trauma and ruin so many lives.


The Sorcerer's Apprentice. A film by Disney, casting Nicholas Cage and Monica Belluci. It's the story about the apprentice of Merlin - the ancient witch - but they bring it into modern life.


I want to watch The Three Idiots still have no time to do so. I know, it's kind of lame that I haven't watched it till now because so many of my friends watched it months ago, that's why I gotta watch it no matter what, because everybody said that it's also a good one.
Ciao! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment