Thursday, October 14, 2010

Me against the world

Hi there! It's been quite a while, huh? I can hardly have time to go online these days, because I've been so very busy - I don't blame you if you're bored with my statement of me being very busy..

Anyway, have you ever feel that the world is opposing you?

As I've mentioned before in my older posts that we're holding our first big event, Indonesian Festival, this month, and time flies, indeed. It w0n't be more than 9 days to go!! So, the pressure is definitely on, and it's been so emotional for most of us. My mood has been unstable these days, I argued with some people, and felt bad to some other people. Everybody must be hating me right now because I've been so annoying lately. It feels like the world is against me. Well, maybe it's just going on in my mind. I don't know what people are thinking about me right now. Maybe I'm just stressed out because without I realize, I'm so nervous and worried about the event. And that's not the only thing we have to think about. I had to arrange a buffet dinner for my batch's 3rd anniversary (10.10.10) and some friends' birthday surprises. As I haven't had enough, there are also some private matters that also drive me crazy. Plus, my classes. And I got my period, and got sick that I lost my voice and made me feel so powerless. Spiritless. Etc. Etc.

Well, I'm just hoping that everything's gonna be just fine and we can hold a great event. I'm hoping that everything will go smoothly. Please, after so much hard works of us, I want a happy ending for us. Then, I could get my mood and emotion back to the normal level. Make peace on earth. Amen.

Lord, hear our prayers..


No comments:

Post a Comment