Friday, November 12, 2010

Ten Commandments of Success

Heyyy!! I knowww, it's been sucha looooongggg timeee! Not only I was busy with the Indonesian Festival thingy, there were also too many things I gotta do, and I didn't have time to go online.. My internet was having problem too, that I couldn't use it for several days.. Hufft..

This time I wanna share an interesting stuff I found in my dorm. When I just moved into my "new" dorm, there was a paper glued on the door of my bedroom. Some Indian seniors were living here before. We - me & my roommate - found it but we think this paper is a good stuff, that was why we just let it be.

The paper is about The Ten Commandments of Success :
1. Speak to people : There is nothing as nice as a cheerful greeting.
2. Smile : It takes 72 muscles to frown; only 14 to smile.
3. Call people by name : Everyone is pleased when you remember their names.
4. Be friendly and helpful and others will respond in like manners.
5. Speak and act as if everything you do were a genuine pleasure.
6. Be genuinely interested in people.
7. Be generous with praise; be cautious with criticism.
8. Be considerate with the feelings of others, it will be appreciated.
9. Be thoughtful of the opinions of others.
10. Be willing to give services, what counts most in life is what we do for others.


Good stuff, eh? Hopefully I can do it in my daily life, hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment