Monday, January 24, 2011

“The” Challenge: Day 02

It's time for the blogging challenge day 02!


Day 02 - Where you'd like to be in 10 years.


Umm.. Good question, actually! Hahaha.. Well, honestly speaking, I still don't know where I'd like to be in 10 years. Because I even still have no any plans on what I am gonna do after being graduated - continue my study? working? get married? hahahaha. Either studying, working or getting married, I also still don't have any idea of where it'll be. Just grab any chance that hopefully will be the best for me.. Let God show His plans for me :)


Wherever I will be, it's not the most important thing. I always imagine a future with a caring and faithful husband, a happy little family, surrounded by my beloved ones. That's the only dream. Okay, gotta be honest, I'm an England freak, hihii.. I always want to be there someday, either for travelling or for study - hopefully live there? >.< But again, it's not important. Even if I have to go somewhere isolated, where nothing can be found there, but as long as I'm with my beloved husband and family, I think I'll be happy. Like, REALLY HAPPY :)


Hopefully, 10 years later, I will be sitting beside my husband, re-reading this post and smiling! Amen! Hihii..


So. I never think about "where", but "who" or "when", instead. Hahaha.. Too fairytale-ly? Anyway, that's so me, huh? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment