Monday, February 14, 2011

Bday invitation & thank you

I'm done with my other project: birthday invitation. Yeayy! Because I still can't publish the scrapbook now, I will show you the invitation first. It's my sister's birthday celebration and here it is:


Papers: shabbyprincess.com (Amore)
Elements: shabbyprincess.com (Harvest Spice & Amore); picts are taken from Google
Alpha: lilyofthefielddesigns.blogspot.com (Like A Tree)


And this is the "thank you":

Element: shabbyprincess.com (Amore); picts are taken from Google

What do you think? This is the first invitation I design using the scrapbook kits, so I'd like to know what you really think & if there's any suggestions. I quite love it, though, so does my sister =)


PS: The theme of the small party is actually "Turtle", because the souvenir will be turtle dolls, but because my sisters & I love Hello Kitty, we wanna keep the Hello Kitty on everything, still. Hahahhahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment