Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sylvia's Lazy Day =D

Goshh, I'm tired! Recently, I'm very busy. I have to drive all the way to the other campus - which is around 30-35 minutes of driving - then drive all the way back to my dormitory like more than 3 times a week. Because the other Indonesian students live there and everything that is going is done there, so I have to be there. Either to attend a meeting, or to join in the students activities like dancing and basketball. I enjoy the times I spent there, but then, unexpectedly, it's quite exhausting in the end.

And today is the peak. I slept in the middle of tiredness last night and woke up not in the good condition. Plus, the weather today is not friendly either - it should've been warm! :( My limbs are powerless, and I felt like I didn't wanna  leave my bed.

So, I decided to remark today as "Sylvia's lazy day"! I want to give my body a "one-day rest". Today is a good day to have a rest because I don't have any hospital classes today, hahaa.. Oh yes, I ended up with skipping today's classes - OOPS! =p I don't feel like doing anything, winning anything. Just like Bruno Mars' The Lazy Song :


Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything


And, il bel far niente *Winking at somebody ;) *

No comments:

Post a Comment