Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Beautiful in White

Did I tell you about my childhood boyband idol? Me and many of my classmates loved Westlife - the Irish boyband - so much when we were in Elementary School. We bought magazines, cards, and VCDs just to collect their biodata, photos, or to watch their concerts. I memorized and sang their songs, I knew almost everything about them :p We were just so crazy about them. Now, as I got mature, I still like them, even though not as crazy as I was, hahaha.. My top 2 are Shane Steven Filan (Shane) - the lead singer - and Nicholas James Adam Byrne (Nicky). I even still remember their full names without googling them! Wkwkwkwkk..

A few days ago, my childhood bestfriend Angel told me that there was a song sung by Shane himself: Beautiful in White. I was so excited to listen to the song and thank God it was sent to me successfully. And guess what? I LOVE IT! Like, REALLY LOVE IT!! It is a wedding song, but not just an ordinary wedding song. It was written beautifully, and sung beautifully by Shane Filan. Very sweet, very sincere. What makes me crazy about it is that he sings differently, comparing to his other songs with Westlife. I can't describe it by words, you have to listen to it and feel it yourself. I feel like I could fly everytime I listen to the song, and I replay it again, again, again and again =p

This is the lyrics:

Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous I couldn't speak
In that very moment I found the one and my life had found its missing piece

Reff:
So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now to my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight


What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this ring I say to the world
You're my every reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word
And if a daughter's what our future holds
I hope she has your eyes
Finds love like you and I did
I wish she falls in love and I will let her go
I'll walk her down the aisle
She'll look so beautiful in white


P.S.: Oh, I think I know what my wedding song would be! Hahahahha..

No comments:

Post a Comment