Saturday, May 7, 2011

Fun-bad day

I don't know how to describe today. Was it fun? YES IT WAS!! Was it bad? Yes, it was :(

I finally end up in my room spiritless - yet keep on trying to keep the smile on my face in front of people :D - and exhausted. Sleepy, but still don't wanna sleep. Then I'll just answer these questions tagged from a friend's blog - tagged by the word "YOU" :p

STEP ONE:
Spell your name out in songs.
S - Secrets
Y - Your Love is My Drug
L - Long Distance
V - Viva la Vida
I - I See You
A - Aku Ada Rahasia

STEP TWO:
Name: Sylvia
Birth date: January 21, 1989
Nickname: Cilpie
Eye color: dark brown
Hair color: black
Zodiac sign: Aquarius

STEP THREE: 
– The shoes you wore today
flats
– Your weakness(es)making decision
– Your fear(s)farewell
– Your perfect pizzaCheese Pizza
– Goal you’d like to achievefocus!!

STEP FOUR:
– Your best physical feature? 
can't think of anyy lol
– Your bedtime? depends, but mostly after 12pm
– Most missed memory? When she is here beside me

STEP FIVE:
This Or That... 

– Pepsi or Coke?Hate both
– McDonald’s or Burger KingBurger King 
– Lipton Ice Tea or NesteaLipton
– Chocolate or VanillaVanilla
– Cappuccino or coffeeCoffee

STEP SIX:
Do You... 

– Curseno
– Singyes! =p
– DanceYES!! =D
– Take a shower everydayyapp!
– Have a crusherrr...
– Do you think you’ve been in love? yes 
– Want to go to collegeI'm a university student
– Like(d) high schoola lot
– Want to get marriedthat would be a dream comes true HAHAHA
– Get motion sicknessyes :(
– Think you’re attractiveumm.. hopefully yes :)
– Think you’re a health freaknahh
– Get along with your parentsBIG YES =)

STEP SEVEN:
In the past month..
.
– Gone to the mallrarely
– Eaten an entire box of OreosI think so..
– Eaten Sushiyupp
– Been on stageno, but soon, hehe..
– Gone skatingnope 
– Made homemade cookiesnope
– Gone skinny dippingNEVER
– Stolen anythingnever

STEP EIGHT:
Ever... 

– Played a game that required removal of clothingnever
– If so, was it mixed company-
 Flashed anyone-.-??
– Been beaten upno
– Shopliftednever

STEP NINE: 
– Age you hope to be marriedthe best time :)
– Number of Childrenno particular number
– Describe your Dream Weddingwalking down the aisle with my dad, heading to the best future husband for me ♥

STEP TEN:
In a boyfriend/girlfriend...

– Best eye color?any color
– Best hair color?dark color
– Short hair or long hair? not long, please..
– Heighttaller than me, of course

STEP ELEVEN:
– Number of people I could trust with my lifenot counting
– Number of tattoos0
– Number of piercings2

PERSONAL QUIZ:
Who were you with yesterday?
 classmates, Evan, Tadeus, Mei, Melody, Azim, Khushbu
What woke you up this morning? alarm
Is tomorrow going to be a good day? hopefully it will be a GREAT day!
Do you like anybody? Uh um..

THE PAST:
Ever thrown up in public?
 no, as far as I can remember
What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW? Sleepyy

THE FUTURE:
What kind of home would you like?
 Simple modern & homey 
What do you want to be when you grow up? A good wife & mom =D
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Not sure yet *sighh*

IN GENERAL:
Do you like candy necklaces?
 Neutral
When was the last time you fell over or ran into something? can't remember
Do you still go trick or treating? never
What was the last thing you ate? Corn snack
What's your favorite type of soda? I don't like soda much, but Sprite is the best one
Have you ever moved out? nope
Have you ever won an award? Yup. What kind of award? Study, competitions
Are you listening to music right now? no
How long til your birthday? 8 months lol
When were you the saddest in your whole life? Losing people I really love
What time is it? 23:14
Do you use ebay to buy or sell? buy
Ever heard a song written about you? many times =p
Something you want to happen in 2011? true love, maybe? Hahaha!
Honestly, do you miss 2008? nothing very special happened as I can remember...

HONESTY SECTION:
1. Honestly, what color is your underwear? Am I allowed not to answer this question? lol
2. Honestly, what's on your mind? I gotta sleep soon
3. Honestly, what are you doing right now? Answering these questions
4. Honestly, have you done something bad today? YES!! ='(
5. Honestly, who is the last person you talked to on the phone? Evan
6. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now? All the Blackberry owners :'(
7. Honestly, what makes you mad most of the time? Impatience
8. Honestly, do you bite your nails? No
9. Honestly, have you had an eating disorder? Oh yes! I can't stop craving for snacks >.<
10. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very moment? Yes!
11. Honestly, are you keeping a big secret now? not a big one, I think
12. Honestly, do you have a friend you don’t actually like? Uhm.. Yes..
13. Honestly, what was the last text message you received? The one from my roommie
14. Honestly, are you in denial? YES =P
15. Honestly, do you get up in the middle of the night? no
16. Honestly, do you like anyone? Like, huh? I think yes..
17. Honestly, does anyone like you? I can't tell.. Haha

RAGE SECTION: 
1. What do you do when you’re mad? Calming myself down
2. What’s the worst thing you’ve done when you were mad? Cry :'(
3. Ever made anyone cry when you were mad? no..
4. Do you swear when you’re mad? No

CRYING SECTION:
1. When was the last time you actually cried? This evening T___T
2. Ever cried yourself to sleep? Yes
3. Do certain songs make you cry? Oh yes!
4. What usually makes you cry? Movies, etc. I cry easily =p

HAPPY SECTION: 
1. Are you usually a happy person? Yes, I think I am
2. What makes you the happiest? Being with the people I love or I care about :)
3. What song always makes you happy? No particular song
4. Do you believe in yourself? Sometimes not
5. When people say they think you are good looking/pretty, do you get happy? I do, if they mean it

No comments:

Post a Comment