Monday, October 14, 2013

You'll Never Walk Alone

I wanna be the person you can talk to whenever you need someone to listen..
I wanna be the person you can run into whenever you feel so upset..
I wanna be the shoulder you can lie on whenever you don't feel like talking..
I wanna be the person you wanna be with whenever you need someone..
Just like you are to me.

I wanna be your rainbow after the rain..
I wanna be the silver linings of your clouds..
I wanna be the oasis of your sahara..
I wanna be someone who can make your day after a rough one..
Just like you are to me.

I wanna be your lover, I wanna be your best friend..
Just like you are mine.

Whenever you feel upset..
Whenever you feel lonely..
Whenever you feel that no one cares..
Please know that someone is thinking about you all the time and dying to be there for you.

Because when you smile, I smile. And when you cry, I cry.
We don't need to get through everything alone, because we have each other.

You'll never have to walk alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment